Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Version 6

The Triple-A-S script is now about to hit 7th draft and is up to 3 1/2 pages, which is WAY too long. We'll need to start cutting and condensing like crazy over the next couple drafts, and maybe even through the preliminary storyboards as I figure out what can be shown visually and cut verbally. Then it still has to be approved by the client before a full set of SB's is done. Then it goes to the geeks who will make amazing images bring life to our work via Flash and Flip and Fiddle and whatever else this style of computer graphics art is called.

I stayed up too late, last night, making notes on POS. I stapled a couple pages together and wrote out a basic time-line, and now have lots of post-its on them to jog my memory when more writing is done. Brendan's trying to decide if he wants to go through this issue or that moment, still, so I'll have to wait. Without complaint, too, since it took me so damned long to get around to letting him tell me his story.

Little shit just smirked at me.

Do I sound crazy, yet? Give me time; I'll convince the world of my psychosis -- hee-hee.

No comments: