Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

We hit draft 15

Of the SB script, and I only did the first 9. But now it's locked save for possible tweaks in the narration and only a third of the artwork I've done is unusable. Hopefully, this is it and I can focus on just getting the storyboards done. What's nice is, they've doubled what they're paying me. It's still not a lot, but I'm happy.

I also read more for POS and now know how to end the chapter. What's interesting is it will make Brendan's attraction to Joanna more difficult for him...and a bit easier, in an odd way. We'll have to see how that goes in the next couple chapters.

Last night wasn't fun. Kelly came in drunk at 2:30 am and, while trying to be quiet, made so much noise he not only woke me up he kept me awake for the next 20 minutes just standing in the kitchen and bumping into things as he...hell, I don't know why he just stood in there. I finally asked him how much longer he was going to be and that's when he wandered off to his room. The next morning I get up and there's mud caked all over the floor and the phone's come apart. I fixed the phone and mom swept the mud...and Kelly slept all day. And I do not want to speak to him because this isn't the first time it's happened and I'm still pissed off.

Needless to say, the current arrangement cannot be permanent.

No comments: