Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sleet comes forth

Started coming down as I drove back from dinner. Tomorrow will be a fun day.

No more chat. I cut the tips of two of my fingers and it hurts to type.

Do have to add one thing -- this week has been hell for progressives and liberals. The DNC lost Ted Kennedy's seat to the GOP. SCOTUS canceled controls on corporations spending in elections. Air America declared bankruptcy. Health care reform is sinking. And it appears the Secretary of State has bigger balls than her boss, POTUS...or at least is more willing to get involved in the process of governing. I wasn't crazy about Obama, but he's proven to be even worse than I thought he'd be. Jesus Christ, 3 more years of this "You handle it" crap as the GOP shreds everything America used to stand for. I didn't like the Clintons all that much when they were in the WH, but at least Hilary would've been kicking Repugnican ass, by now, with Bill as her backup.

No comments: