Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Not in da mood...

...'Cause I don't feel like dancin', no sir, no dancin' today (thanks to the Scissor Sisters).

I'm gonna watch "Shaun of the Dead." So check out something in the same vein --

http://www.youtube.com/user/STEVEHAYESTOQ

-- only different and contemplate the possibilities of surreality since that's all I've been doing all day long because it looks like I'll be going to Milwaukee for a packing job and a friend told me he's reviewed my latest book on Amazon.com and given it 4 out of 5 stars because he can't follow all of it and I need something bizarre to break me out of the disconnect and it's either this or Kurosawa but he keys me up and I want absurdity, right now.

Stay all the way to the end for something adorable.

1 comment:

Brad Rushing said...

"The Thing" is one of the best sci fi movies EVER! I used to watch that with my Dad late at night on tv.