Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Taken over, already?

I don't even have all of "Carli Kills" plotted out or all the characters determined, yet, but already two of them have begun directing the story -- Carli and Zeke.

Carli's been planning her revenge for a couple years, now, and Zeke is part of the biker group she's focused on...and I had him set up to be the second guy she kills...only she and Zeke basically told me to fuck off. They like each other, while JJ, the bartender I'd planned to have involved with Carli, was kicked to the side.

Women. Shit. Men. Assholes. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm in control of anything, anymore. And what's Zeke's response? A total diss.

I'm still using Logan as his avatar, because I found a better one for JJ...who just wants his bar to be left alone. Name of the bar? Cantina Madriza.

Got a crooked-ass sheriff, too. I think I'll use a certain scumbag in Arizona as his basis.

I wonder how far I can go with this? Do I really want to get too wild and crazy? I want to sell it and get it made...

But I want it to stand out, too.

No comments: