Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

David Martin is available for electronic upload, I think...

At least, that's what Smashwords is telling me. Here's the link -- DAVID MARTIN -- and the cover used --

It went relatively smoothly...so I'm waiting for the problems to show. But I did a glance over it in PDF download and online viewing, and it looked fine. The formatting worked and the images are where I wanted them to go. So...step one is done. Now comes step 2, finding out why Lightning Source won't let me in. Which I won't be able to do till Monday, probably.

2 comments:

MAC said...

FINALLY!!! I love the cover. I'll can't wait to dive in!!!

JamTheCat said...

Thanks, Mac. This is one even Junior can read...