Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

En route home...

I'm actually kind of happy to be headed back to Buffalo. It will give me a chance to regain control of things, to an extent...at least, as much control as I can muster. It's supposed to be 12 degrees when I land, and I'm sure I'll have to dig my car out from under a couple feet of snow, but I have no idea how my finances are (I will not check my cards or bank balance while using WiFi on the road) and my mail is piled up with crap and a couple of bills I'm still trying to set up as automatic debits.

I finished the edit of French Connection Blues; now comes configuring it for the e-book and then for the paperback. I already know what to do about the cover and will get that done ASAP. then I'm reissuing HTRASG. Seems there are people who've actually contacted me about buying it. figures my first book and the one that's the most confrontational would be the best-seller.

Underground Guy is going to be a joy to write. The Vanishing of Owen Taylor is fun but not in an enjoyable way; I'm fighting too much with Jake over it and want it to be deep and meaningful and all that crap, while UG is just going to be as trashy and obnoxious as it can be without hitting an X rating.

They're already calling my flight? We're not supposed to leave for another hour. WTF?

Damn you, Southwest!!!!!

No comments: