Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

And some Macau...

 Macau's Convention Center!
 Fisherman's Wharf, right next to the convention center.
 Macau's Cultural Center and Museum of Art
 Main drag in Macau
More of Downtown Macau, by the waterfront...which is where most of the city is...and you can bungee jump off that tower in the background...

And FYI -- when you start seeing baby blue Rolls Royces being driven by 20 year old kids, you know communism is dead in this region.

2 comments:

MAC said...

What a gorgeous place... I'm so green right now. Thanks for sharing. XOXO

JamTheCat said...

I'd never have gone there, myself; it's just because I've been to Hong Kong (always for work) and had the day and wondered what the place was like. For some reason, I was thinking of that old 1950's movie, "Macao", with Robert Mitchum and Jane Russell. It was one of Joseph von Sternberg's last films...but it's changed. A LOT.