Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Posting from a plane...

The San Francisco job is done and gone, and I'm now on a red-eye to Forth Lauderdale. I'm scrunched into an even more space seat because the guy in the seat next to min e is asleep on his tray and pushing into my area. It's irritating, but not impossible to deal with.

I watched Dunkirk (2017) and it was fascinating. I started to watch 3 Billboards outside Ebbing, Montana but the version they're showing on the plane was edited for content, which means I'd miss some of it, I'm now seeing bits of the new Murder On the Orient Express on someone else's screen and am even more certain  I was right not to check it out. It looks silly. Lots of overhead shots for no reason.

We're now about an hour and a half from my destination, where I'll rent a car and head to Miami for my hotel, where I already have a room. I'll be ready for it.

I did more on A65 but not a lot. I'm fuzzy brained at the moment and not able to focus right.

Think I'll doze, now.

No comments: