Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

It's now official...

I ordered a hardcover copy of A65 from Amazon before all my issues with them came to a head, and I got it today...and I'm sending it straight to the Library of Congress to see if they will accept it into their CiP system. What's interesting is, once Amazon got around to including that particular sale in their numbering system, it bumped the 3rd party seller off the main page and now the first window up to offer a hardcover is straight from Amazon. Not sure why it works like that, but it's reality. I'm still pissed, however.

I've also set A65 up as a free ebook download through Sunday, and that's boosted it to #54 in Romantic comedy and #80 in Contemporary Fiction. This is a screen shot mainly to prove it to myself. If anyone wants to grab it, go here. I think you have to be a member of Kindle Unlimited or something, but it's there and ready to be read.
I've also got a Facebook friend in Denmark who's got health issues and reads a lot of M/M stuff, and who's bought a copy of the ebook. She posted all of her library on Facebook, and here's one of the images. I love how my book pops out at you. She's read everything else of mine; I guess she can handle a straight rom-com, of a sort.

Anyway, I've done as much as I can, right now. I'm gleaning back through my own ebook copy to check, once more, for typos and finding none, so far...just places I wish I'd rewritten, once more. But I can't go through this, again...not on the level I've been doing; I find myself becoming hyper critical and that is not good. No.

The book is done...and that's good...because what's done is done...

No comments: