Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Wedding photos from Austin...

My niece, Krista, married her long-time boyfriend, Micah, on March 10th in Leander, in the scrub of the Texas Hill Country on a day that hit 90.

The Wedding begins...


And it's done...

This is Micah and his two moms, with Krista...
The parents of the groom. My photos of the Bride's family had too much sun flair to be of any use.

My nephew, Daniel, youngest brother, Kelly, and sister, Jeri, mother of the bride.

Micah and Jeri dance, with Krista in the background.

It was a nice wedding under a hot sky and lots of damn good brisket out in the middle of nowhere along a rutted road surrounded by mesquite and brush. Very down-home.

I wish them both a long and happy life together.

No comments: