Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Beginning to think maybe I can...

It's been a crazy week prepping for shipping dealers to the London Book Fair, but now they're all on board and will be en route over the weekend. Move-in for the fair is Thursday and I seriously wish I was going. They're having a deal at the Globe Theater with a Shakespeare First Folio, and there are other exhibits I'd love to see...but I'm stuck in Buffalo. Dammit. Guess I'll have to work on A65's slide show.

Which I have been. Here's some more of the frames I've sketched up, and I've been playing with iMovie to make sure I can do what I want to do. Looks like it'll be time-consuming but may actually work out. I don't have all the options up and running, yet, but I'm getting there.

Being alone in the office for several days will give me a chance to do work on the sketches. Just take my laptop in and materials and in the quiet moments, of which there will be many, get 'em goin'.

I want this up and running by the end of July, because starting on August 1st I'm focusing on APoS and getting a first draft done. No matter what.

I've also dome some more promo for the book...in fact, all my books. Sales have grown quiet and part of that may be from my neglect in pushing them. I bought an ad for my darker books on a website devoted to M/M stories. It didn't cost much; guess we'll see if it matters any. And other groups I belong to on Facebook got posts and some pushing.

My Anger and Anarchy site is just to let off my dark thoughts steam...and has come in handy a couple of times.

No comments: