Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I blog...


...And therefore I yam, which makes no sense except to me and nobody should care because, as that great philosopher, Popeye the Sailor Man once said, "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam."

But this is a new beginning -- my first blog. Dunno where it's gonna go or what I'm gonna do, but it's the journey that matters, eh-what?

So for now, patience is a virtue incumbent upon all who stumble onto this fledgling effort.

This image is by me, not of me. An artist since I could hold a Crayola, I've expanded into writing and film and now intend to inflict my vision on the world 'cause dammit -- it needs it.

1 comment:

Linda S. Socha said...

So...the question is answered. Yes , Artists are born not made?
Thank you for sharing your blog. I like it
Linda