Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Job

I got a very rough first draft done of the script for my storyboarding. Now I'm waiting to get feedback on it. It's to anchor a visual enticement for becoming a member of The American Association for the Advancement of Science, and right now the thing's just a basic collection of information in the order I'd present it with some gobbledygook to connect it. But during my research, I found this great quote by Maria Mitchell, the first female astronomer in America, to cap it off -- "We especially need imagination in science. It is not all mathematics, nor all logic, but is somewhat beauty and poetry." Doesn't hurt she was once a member of AAAS.

Hmm...Brendan's getting itchy. He wants to talk about Honoree...and I think I know why, the little scamp.

No comments: