Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

SB Project

I sent in a new 3-page version of the script for the storyboards, which is about a page too long. It's been shifted to first person and is more specific; I just need to figure out how to keep it as detailed as it is while cutting it down. Maybe using images to take the place of words more. I dunno. We'll see how this one comes across. It's not unusual for me to do about a dozen drafts of a script like this before everyone's happy.

I got my winner's certificate from NaNoWriMo, already. It was a PDF and I printed it out. Now just need to get it framed and add it to the numerous other winner's certificates I have on the wall.

Seems I've started something with the characters in my head, now that I'm working on "A Place Of Safety." They want their stories told, as well. I've worked up a dozen more that I could put into book form not to mention completing the final chapters of "Bobby Carapisi" and "Rape In Holding Cell 6." Looks like the rest of my life is planned out...and screw film. Even with all my awards and good finishes in competitions, I still can't even get agents to respond to me. Oh, well.

Quick add -- Happy Thanksgiving. No long sermons on the meaning of it all. Just --
Greet
Eat
Chat
Sleep
Enjoy.

No comments: