Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, December 7, 2009

I don't push good

I was up till 3am trying to finish the storyboards and was getting close. Had all the images scanned into PhotoShop and set up 4 to a page -- 11 pages in all. And I was connecting the script to the frames...when on page 6 I realized I'd skipped part of the script, completely. I combined two videos into one in my head but they're completely separate in the project's placement. So I wore myself out trying to get this done in time for a meeting, and achieved nothing.

I should never push myself, like this. Not to the point of exhaustion. I always screw up when I do.

Now my mother's harassing me over when to take one pill so it doesn't interfere with another pill and saying she should wait to take the one she's already taken and seems to need to have the whole schedule repeated to her, again, and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Hell with it, I'm working on POS, now. I'm doing 2000 words today. Everything else can wait. It's not as if people have a problem making me wait for them.

No comments: