Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's sad...

But the best Chinese food in San Antonio is a chain from LA called Panda Express. They have a Beijing Beef that I could live on. And now that I've had some, I feel better but still have a bit of a headache from sitting in front of my desktop computer for so long in a chair that's beginning to hurt my back. Guess I'll have to give in and buy furniture even though I really want to wait to see what happens in Buffalo.

I just finished an edit of a friend's screenplay. Trimmed it from 127 pages to 111 just by cutting down his descriptive passages...and dropping a couple of scenes that were repetitive. He'll probably freak out when he sees that.

I'm now thinking half the reason Brendan's miffed at me is because I agreed to do this edit and that script & storyboarding job, and never mind it means cash in the bank; I'm obviously not enough of an artist to let my credit be destroyed and my health insurance vanish from non-payment while living off my elderly mother. How middle-class, wanting to be able to pay your own way. Il est trop bourgeois. Merde.

No comments: