Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nothing done -- at all

Except rearranging furniture to make way for an organ my mother bought from The Salvation Army. And cleaning the rug. With one of those cleaners you rent from your local grocery store because the one we have "doesn't do as good a job," according to said mother...who now has to admit she was not exactly correct about that, having seen what a "professional" cleaning beast does. Now I'm off to help load said organ into my brother-in-law's truck so we can bring it here. And all the dust being stirred up has made my nose freak out so I'm sneezing myself into a headache and I'm about ready to scream.

More later, maybe. Depends on traffic.

No comments: