Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Recap of 2009 in writing

I wrote a new script -- "5 Dates" that's done well in a couple of script competitions.

I co-wrote a horror script -- "The Loft".

I re-wrote three screenplays for other people -- "Inherent Flaws" (do NOT like the title), "Dreamstate" and "Shadow of the Jungle".

I re-wrote one of my own scripts -- "Return To Darian's Point", which has also done well in screenplay competitions.

I wrote volume 1 in another of my immoral morality tales -- "Rape in Holding Cell 6", which was published.

I finished re-writing another book -- "Bobby Carapisi", which was published in 2 volumes.

I wrote half of a new book I'd been thinking on for several years -- "A Place of Safety" (77,000+ words to be precise).

I began writing volume 3 of "Bobby Carapisi", which is going to be interesting.

And I pulled together the first issue of a magazine for a publisher, with articles, photos and artwork...which unfortunately will probably go nowhere.

Y'know, I think I actually did good this year. Next year, I'm making a living off my writing, no matter what.

1 comment:

Brad Rushing said...

Congratulations on a year well spent, my friend. I am enjoying the bits of "A Place of Safety" which you are sharing very much. I am also looking forward to reading the two "Darien's Point" scripts with Cathy. Thanks for sharing your gift with the world ... and with me!