Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Regrouping

During yesterday's walk, I decided to reread what I've written so far on POS and note down everything I've set up or referred back to. I think I'm overloaded with information I need to keep available as I write and my inner processor requires rebooting. I get the feeling even Brendan is a bit lost in all the stories he's been telling me, and I hope this will give us both a better idea of where the book's coming from and the paths left to follow.

I'm still waiting for others on both the SB job and that screenplay. I've done everything I can on them, as of now.

Other stories are making themselves known, again, each trying to gain my attention. I really should finish the third volume of "Bobby Carapisi" because that is supposedly slated to be published in February, according to Nazca Plains' website. Dunno why they posted that online, especially since I only have about a third of it written. But I guess they like my work; right now, HTRASG is #3 out of 230+ books they offer, according to Amazon, and has consistently been in the top 10 the last 2 months. Plus PM and RIHC6 are starting to sell, too. And yet...BC 1&2 aren't catching hold. I think I may have listed them under the wrong imprint of NP's. They really should have been offered under Dorothy Surrenders, which is their general gay fiction. Oh, well.

No comments: