Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy doing nothing day

So far I've been doing lots and lots of stuff that I cannot even remember -- paperwork, changing info online, trying to get my tax info in order so I can have my taxes done before I leave -- and it's been wearying.

Last night, I finished going over RIHC6v2 and am up to 121 pages. That's half the book. I know what's coming next in the story; I just need to do it and make sure everything links up. I have a feeling it will, because I've laid the groundwork for some serious crap to go down in the second half, and now Antony has a helper whom he may or may not be able to trust.

After this...I'll be busy working on the new job for a while so won't have a chance to do much writing. I need to figure this out.

Brain is sinking into "huh" mode. Maybe more later, when I reboot my mind.

No comments: