Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow...

So much for the idea of nicer weather. It's snowing harder today than it was yesterday. Everybody's telling me this is not normal, but I heard that in Detroit, last year, and figure people's memories are hazy. Hell, San Antonio had 13" of snow in January 1985 and people were freaking out over the snow flurries down there, recently. Of course, the climate crisis deniers say this one local snowfall is proof there is no global warming, like what happens in the mid-Atlantic states is indicative of the whole world. They sound more and more like the fools who made fun of Noah as he built his ark, and we know what happened to those idiots.

Still, it IS snowing and snowing and snowing. And I gotta go to it and move or stay another night in a motel. Rather not do that.

I worked on RIHC6v2 and got a bit bogged down in how to get from point A to point F and had something new pop up to complicate an already complicated situation. But it's needed. Jesus, I hope this thing makes sense when I'm done.

No comments: