Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Midnight at the oasis

Up WAY too late working on RIHC6v2, last night, but I'm working out how Antony takes control of the situation...and I'm not 100% on liking it but can't see any way around what I'm doing, at the moment, to make it better. Antony's now working under a time constraint but I also need him to go to Paris and start putting everything together in how he's being used while getting him back to the States for the finale and all within three days. I suppose I COULD go back and change the allotment of time, but that feels even more wrong...and the fact is, after what's just happened in the story I like the space Antony's taking to regroup and plan out his course of action. But I'm considering changing things a little to make it more acceptable to how Antony is progressing...oh -- oh, I just got it...later.

No comments: