Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wide eyes wide crossed

My mother and brother, both, have been extremely chatty -- yesterday and today and probably till I'm gone. Solitude will be so nice. Then I can find more mundane reasons not to write or be able to focus -- silly things like "I'm hungry" or "I don't feel up to it" or "I wanna watch a movie" instead of this constant stream of chatter between people incapable of communicating with each other and who want to drag me into their mindless conversation.

I finally have everything set to continue with RIHC6v2, even know the beginning of the next chapter that begins Antony's descent into total chaos. If there be silence, tonight, I'll get on it. Right now? Nevermind.

Shit -- I give, already! And time to hit the Advil.

No comments: