Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BC3 begins to emerge

And Eric is still running the show...but he's shown me where he's heading, now, and step by step it's getting there. Problem is, it's been so long since I dealt with BC1&2 I'm not remembering details that I thought I'd never forget, so I need to go back through the first two books to remind myself. I thought I'd written everything down in my notebook for BC, but I'm not finding it so I may have left it in SA.

You know, it's never smart to break up your things when you're shifting locations. Invariably you need exactly what you left behind.

The office cats have decided I'm their best friend evah since I brush them. I can take off five loads of hair from each cat and they're still big and fluffy and wanting more. I even had one flop on my desk atop some paperwork and gaze at me as if to ask, "Why aren't you brushing me, you idiot?" But my allergies don't seem to really mind it. I get watery eyes, once in a while, and sneeze every now and then, but that could just as easily be from dust as cat dander.

The up side is, the cats bring me offerings -- string and ribbon and even a stuffed fish (which is a big deal, according to thems what knows). I'm sensing a touch of jealousy in the cats' peoples. I love cats.

Back to work. I have to get the powerpoint reset to match changes requested. So out comes the laptop and up powers the PhotoShop.

No comments: