Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Chaos is painless...

So long as you embrace it. Of course, I don't really like to do so because it messes with my plans. Not that mine are all that set in stone, even when the ocean is smooth and the sky cloudless...and I'm sounding goofy. So STOP IT!

I have no idea what I'm doing at this job when it comes to freight forwarding, even after six months here. I keep making dumb errors and not understanding 99% of the crap I'm being told. So it's making me weird. Not that there's anything wrong with that because it fits the direction taken by the ending chapters of BC-3...so maybe it's just me making me nuts.

I do have to say, the ending I'm working on right now for BC-3 is not exactly the one I envisioned for the story. But Eric feels it fits and I'm loathe to change the direction because it's actually flowing and soon will meet in that ocean with the waters of all the other stories written...and...

And I have no idea where that came from. Dammit, I have no coherence at all, right now. I worked out and went through a mind-numbing day...so maybe brain is telling me it's on strike. Typical.

I need a good long hot cup of tea. And a biscuit (cookie to you Yanks).

Uh-oh...I found someone unhappy in the story. Ronnie Marques. He's thinking I'm giving him short shrift. How could I? He's pivotal...and beautiful.

BTW -- I'm up to nearly 60K in wordage.

No comments: