Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Words, words, words

Tonight came the titles of all 6 of Daniel's mystery novels --

"The Red Knife in a Blue Jello"
"The Dr. Pepper Tryst and Tristan"
"The High-heeled Moccasins"
"The Cadillac Criminal Mind"
"The Tangerine 42D Cup Madame"
"The Dirty Baker's Dozen, Plus 2"

And an odd little bit of memory floated up for Daniel, showing how Ace appeared in his life.  I may need to rework that moment, just to make it work right, but it's interesting in and of itself and takes this story out of the realm of farce and into dramatic comedy.  I think.  Won't know till I'm done, now.

Saturday I'm gone and won't be back till Sunday evening, if all goes well.  More on that another time.  It's late and I'm tired from slaving over a hot computer all day, inputting crap that would make the perkiest person plop down from tedium.

But at least I'm up to over 33000 words, total.  Yeah, big yawn.

No comments: