Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Quickie

San Antonio is HOT.  As expected.  My sister drives a tank, which I'm borrowing while here to the tune of probably $100 a week in gas.  Mom is nowhere near dementia; makes you wonder about doctors.  She's in rehab now...of the physical kind, just to make it clear; not the Amy Whine-house kind.  My flight to SA was packed with blond high school kids headed for Laredo for some Christian group thing, half of whom had never been on a plane before.  Quite entertaining.

During the trip I had an insight into "Dair's Window" and suddenly found the voice to the piece.  Now I just need to figure out what the book is really about.

I have 5 books dealing with POS with me that I've sworn to read before I return to Buffalo.

The GOP is still acting like a bunch of babies, and the Dems are asking them to stop screaming to get what they want.  Like the usual 5 year-old, they aren't listening.

Now I'm off to visit mom, again.  Tomorrow will be busy.  Ah, vacation time.

No comments: