Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Written out

On draft 5.5 of this script for Kasey and apparently can't get the "tone" right. Dunno what it is about this particular one...but my thoughts are mush so I'm just going to vege with something I find lovely.
Well...to put it honestly...someone. Nick Ayler is a model based in NYC, I think, and has these hurt eyes that make me want to protect him. As if a guy who looks like this needs any kind of protecting by me.

It's funny how beauty is...but there are guys who I can look at and know, intellectually, that they're very attractive, but they hold nothing in the way of emotional interest for me. While this kid...

And it's not so much his beauty, or that he's dark haired or muscular. Here's another guy I find attractive...and he's the polar opposite of Nick. But there's something about him that makes me want to just...well...be with him. And I don't know what it is. It just is.


But that's me, Mr. Blank-of-brain, at times.

No comments: