Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weirdly consterned about consternational contemplations

When did women's arms get to be so ugly? Angelina Jolie is a gorgeous woman, but her upper arms are awful. Same for Madonna's. They're skinny versions of men's arms. They'd have done better to not have gone sleeveless.

I've seen a dozen series and movies advertised during the Golden Globes, and not one of them interests me. And every one of the presenters has a project coming out soon. I don't recall it being so obvious before. Maybe I'm just in the wrong mood. Even Ricky Gervaise's been so-so. I should've been drinking, for this.

Now that I've upgraded my desktop computer, I can't network with my laptop because for some reason my password is no longer acceptable. And the stupid book I have won't tell me how to get around that without being able to input my password. When the title says "Easy OS X Leopard" -- it lies.

I'm still a bit unsure about what to do with recent understandings that mean nothing to anyone but me but are still rocking my world.

I started on IF, today...and it's going to take more time than I thought for reasons best not discussed.

Maybe I'll do a painting, first. I keep telling myself to.
I follow some blogs on Tumbler, and have a number of followers for my X-rated political one. This image was sent to me by a mutual blogger (does that moniker even work?) and I love the composition of it and his eyes.

I have some canvas prepped. I have acrylics and new brushes. Maybe I'll kick myself out of my weirdness by doing something as gently erotic and sweet as this. Maybe the act of achieving something will make a difference.

Wish I had the nerve...and the body...to send an image like this out in the ether. It's a forever piece, now, and I'm glad. You should always let the camera catch you at the height of your perfection.

No comments: