Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Can't forget the girls in LD

Ace needs Carmen, so I had to work up a rendition of her for "The Lyons' Den".
And Gretta has a big role to play in the madness, as well, right through to the end.





I'm thinking of working up a short promo video for the book, using these and the boys' images, as well as a few others, to post on YouTube.

But saying it, this sounds silly now. I wouldn't be able to do it with any finesse or craft without licensing some music and getting someone to do a voice-over for Ace. I'd do it but I sound like Minnie Mouse on tape.

It's the money, again. My car needs work. My debts are already creeping higher. I can't afford the outlay, especially since my brother takes so much of my income.

But that's how it's always been in my family.

No comments: