Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Piddles

My bank officially changed hands and this was the first day I could go online to reset my automatic deductions and make sure I had everything I was supposed to have. So far, so good...but I'm brain numbed.

I watched DWtS to get a break from it and still think Mark Ballas is more interesting than William Levy...but I'll bet I know who "People Magazine" picks for "Sexiest Man Alive" next year. When he's dancing, Levy's sex personified; it's when he's just walking around that he comes across as a lunk, whereas Mark is like a happy puppy even when training with his partner. He has a music video out, as well; I saw it when I had dinner at Elmwood Taco Stand near the office. But this evening, I had more fun watching him...and I also did a bit of ironing, so I wasn't just sitting there.

Looks like I'll have yet another packing job on NYC at the end of June. Still waiting to hear about that.

It was warm, last night and today. That sultry, still kind of heat like you get in Houston just before a rain...and sure enough, this afternoon just as I was about to leave, it rained. I thought this area was supposed to be closer to the arctic than sub-tropical, but this winter was the mildest they've had in decades, so I must've brought some of the Texas heat with me.

OT is moving forward, but I'm going to put it on hold till I finish the polish of IF. I got the changes and just want to clean up the grammar and flow a bit. Then it's going to start making the rounds of crime publishers.

No comments: