Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Too tired and a little sick

A burger I ate did not agree with me, so I'm just laying it out for Matt Taibbi then going to sit in a hot tub for the next hour and let the Imodium do its thing.

This is his take on the elections in Europe, where the voters are letting the people who are, supposedly, their employees know they don't like how they've been tossing trillions of their tax Euros at the thieving banks who collapsed the economy, and who are using specious arguments to explain why they're decimating the middle class in order to do it.

Needless to say, I think every one of the bastards on wall street who helped inflate the housing bubble and sold junk mortgages as AAA investments should be in jail for fraud, at the very least.

No comments: