Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Out till the 21st

The first NY pack job will be done by noon, tomorrow, with pickup around 3pm. Then comes another job Friday, Saturday and Monday. then I'm headed up to Maine for yet another job. Which will make 3 weeks on the road. I'll need to do laundry on Sunday.

I'm still waiting for feedback from people on A65, but it's getting hard to not pay attention to the story. I can't really focus on OT because ideas keep coming about how to make it better. I just want to hear more about what works and doesn't for people...and begging's getting me nowhere.

I noticed the world did not end, today. Will people stop listening to twits who always claim it's about to go kaplouie? Doubt it.

This photo is one I caught at Hampton Court, of one of the locals who dress up for the tourists and wander about like it's still 16th century England. I caught it mostly on the fly, just as she appeared around a column.

Here are two more, who were taking a short break and chatting at one of the classes of school kids heading up the stairs. The woman in the white apron is asking the kids if they have a leg of lamb she can have. One girl actually said, "Sorry, no." So polite, them English.

No comments: