Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bad day...

Car broke down. Can't afford to fix it if it's more than a couple hundred. Took it to a dealership I usually go to. They've been straight with me...but tonight, no ride back to the rental car place. "No one there to do it." I had to walk 2 miles.

Not getting paid or reimbursed for expenses till Friday, after my credit cards are due; the guy who signs the checks had a death in the family and won't be back till then. So I'm paying a little and getting hit with interest.

Still not completely back on schedule from the trip to LA. I hope that's why I'm having a stomach ache that won't go away. O maybe nerves. Never had an ulcer; dunno what they're like.

On top of it all, my laptop's beginning to fall apart and Zeke and Carli are thinking they want new names -- Jake and Callie. I hate that. I have a Jake, already, and don't want to confuse the two. (NOTE: I knew there was an Archangel named Ezekiel, but I just found out he's the Angel of death and transformation...and that fits this story perfectly. ZEKE!)

Currently feeling very fucked by it all, and having fun remembering all the things I've done wrong or stupidly. Which wears me out, emotionally...and physically. Can't even stay awake to write this. Just want to sleep.

But I need to do dishes...

No comments: