Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Shifting characters, again

Quick note about CARLI KILLS --

More characters have shifted about in their relationship to each other...so this may wind up being a wilder script than I expected. So far I've got --

1. Biker gang of bad boys and girls
2. A crooked sheriff
3. A low-key bartender
4. A waitress with a 5 year old daughter (dunno about that part, but she's insisting)
5. One member of the biker gang who's not as bad
6. Carli, the avenging angel who's no angel, at all.

It's set in the desert and I'm using it.

I've got a dozen scenes set up and/or written...even though I'm working in Word.

I may have this done by the end of next week.

Oh...this is where I ate my lunch the last couple of days...
That's Lake Washington, with the skyline of Bellevue across the water. I was on the back deck of a house that's to die for. I could live there.

No comments: