Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

David Martin's cover


Here's the cover art for David Martin as a book. I'll add a short description to the back part, but otherwise, it's set. And this shows why you should get professionals to do the job. This is just plain lovely, and I especially like the mystical quality of the castle.

So now the ball's in my court to set up the publishing. Wow...earlier than I anticipated. And on top of it, I got a storyboarding job. I'm courting those, again, to make some extra money. It's not a huge payday, but any little bit helps.

I worked on OT a bit, putting a confrontation between Jake and one character earlier than I'd intended, but it works better. Jake almost loses it, he's so pissed off, but it sets up something that is seriously important to the mystery.

I don't know how much time I'll have to deal with OT, from now till December. I've got to get DM ready to get out there, and I've got NaNoWriMo to do for CK, not to mention the storyboarding job, two bookfairs and another packing job in Pennsylvania. November's going to be fun. Too bad I'm not better at managing my time.

But hey -- who needs sleep?