Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Withdrawal symptoms...

I haven't done any real writing for a couple of days and I'm starting to feel antsy. I've been focused on the storyboarding job, and just started coloring them in with pencil...and all I can think about is what to do with CK or OT.  Even DM is pressing me. Kept me off center enough to where I didn't notice I don't have any of a necessary color -- flesh pink. So I tried to work around it and turned out two people who look like they have radiation burns. NOT what you want in a promotional piece.

At least the man's shirt and the woman's nursing uniform came out looking okay...but otherwise, this is crap.

Damn...I've only got 15 of these to do, some of them very detailed. I need to make a trip to the Art Supply store...

No comments: