Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

In avoidance of things unwanted...


I am ElectroLion hear me bit-roar. Especially at that which I do not wish to do. But instead of deflecting to wasted time -- i.e. surfing the web and fiddling with Facebook -- I started prepping BC to republish. Paperback first then e-book. I don't know exactly when I'll do it, but it doesn't hurt to get it ready. And publishing it in a 6x9 size makes it a lot slimmer of a paperback.

I'll still work on NYPDB because I feel the obligation too strongly not to, but I'm not going to break myself up over for it. I want my brain to be open, right now, since Brendan's begun making noises and notes are coming forth. I don't know if I'll shift my focus to P/S or stick with OT till it's done, since I'm so close to finishing it, but whatever happens is what happens. It doesn't help me creatively to get caught up in confusion, no matter how well it seemed to work for Daniel in LD.

Looks like DM is going to be a minimal seller. Haven't sold a single copy of the e-book, yet, and I still can't figure out if it's available for sale as a paperback, yet. The e-book showed up on B&N, but you have to find it under my name; if you input the book's name, it doesn't show. That's in Nook. I may see what happens when I check it out on Lightning Source at work, on the PC. On my computers, all I get is the set-up page.

I'm going to bed early, tonight. I'm on Amoxicillin for my tooth and it is not being nice to my body. I'm wiped. Maybe that's why I'm taking such a casual attitude to everything. Or maybe I'm finally at the point where I don't give a fuck, anymore; I'm just gonna do what I do.

Dunno which is better, but...rrrrrroooooooaaaaaaarrrrr-beep-rrrrrrrr.

No comments: