Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Started reboot of BC

I sent in the e-book form for Bobby Carapisi, after reworking the description a dozen times. I don't have to upload that till Vook gets back to me, so I can go over it a bit more. Not ready to share, yet.

I also did some sketching, just to get this need for something nice out of the way. Not ready to share that, either...it's not looking anywhere near what I wanted, yet.

I took this photo of the Empire State Building from the rooftop bar of the hotel I was staying in, last week. I'd stayed there, before, about a year ago...so I think I've done this before. But the cold night air and the glow of the lights shooting into the sky made me want to do it all over, again.

I set my camera on a table and held it still, and it took a one-second image. I can't believe it came out this steady. It's not perfect, but I'm happy with it.

One of the rare occasions I am...

No comments: