Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Updating the updated cover...


I jumped the gun and submitted a cover without the bar code. I guess I should have waited till I was fresh in the AM and not given Lightning Source an excuse to snark at me. Positive thing is, it gave me the chance to fine tune the back cover and add information that I really should have put on DM. Now it looks right, and for once, Lightning Source accepted it without any problems. I hope. You never know till they actually say everything's okay.

I'm still achey around my former tooth and fighting back what feels like a sinus problem. A small part of the tooth's root was pushing into the sinus cavity, according to my x-ray, so that needs careful watching. Jesus, what a chore this is. I'm still eating soft foods -- I indulged on French Toast for lunch with mint tea -- but DAMMIT, I want a cheeseburger!

I'm going out for a walk. I need milk and a couple things, so even though it's snowed, again, I'm doing the mile trek to a supermarket and bringing home some vittles. I don't want to drive for that short a distance...but if I did drive, I could go to Wegmans' and get one of their tubs of homemade soup...

No, I'm sick of soup.

No comments: