Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Working on BC

Got Bobby Carapisi, The Complete Novel all set to republish in both e-book and paperback, so will put it up on the 26th. No writing done because I had a tooth pulled, this morning and I'm focused on that. Aches but that's all, so far. So I slept a lot and toodled down to the store for extra Tylenol and am having too damn much soup and am almost ready for bed, again. So instead of me whining or discussing my non-stop hard work on my chosen craft...here's something fun, for a change.

This is actually from a video asking everyone to sign up for the ACA...but it's so right...and cute...
Have a Holly-jolly Christmas,
And a wonderful New Year!
Happy Holidays to one and all,
And I love Rudolph's...gear.

No comments: