Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cascais, by Lisbon...

You can't tell, but this is the main entrance to house I worked at, today. And that's the Atlantic in the distance. It's on a steep hillside and you have to walk down steps to the front door. All very cool and neatly kept.

I haven't had a chance to do much looking around the area, outside of getting turned around in my car so often I wind up seeing some very...odd places of the area, with its narrow streets and bat-out-of-hell drivers who don't really understand the concept of staying on their side of the road. But the people are nice, and I've had the best Spaghetti Bolognese ever.

Tomorrow and Thursday I'm back in Lisbon, so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: