Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mighty Minsky is no Mouse...

I've been watching some of Alex Minsky's snippets and they're fun. Here's his latest.

Alex was hit by an IED in Afghanistan and lost his right leg, below the knee. The tattoos were started to cover the scars from burns and such. I follow him on facebook and use these videos to take me out of myself and back into the understanding that my crap is middling compared to many others'.

His story also pisses me off even more at the GOP, who are so eager to send more men like him into battle (and women) just so they can keep Obama for any sort of success. Evil cowardly people elected by evil cowardly people.

But Alex...he's my hero, and he's become Zeke, to me, in Carli's Kills.

No comments: