Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Done with Florida...

I don't know why anyone wants to live there. The weather is hideously hot and humid and it's nothing but flat land and swamp. I guess if you like sunning on the beach it's great, but I'm more a hills, trees and streams kind of guy. Working in 95 degree heat with 95% humidity wears you out. I'm now en route to NYC to work through the weekend on a job that ought to be a bit more livable, so I can get my brain back to blogging, again.

On the trip down, I did pull together a solid out line for Underground Guy. And I've tried to work on Carli's Kills but something feels off about it. I can't figure out the best way to even start it let alone get the rhythm of the piece. I may need to rethink it from the beginning, because as of now it's just not coming together.

UG is still a bit off, too, but not nearly as much. I need to clarify Dev's arc and how it related to Tawfi's and Reg's stories. 

No comments: