Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The ideas keep coming...

I did a bit more adjusting and adding and rearranging on OT, though nothing massive or even expansive. Mainly details here and there and removal of a few more soft words and phrases. Now since I'm off on a 6 day trip, tomorrow, I won't have time to work on it and that will be good. I can finally let it sit.

Maybe I can get back to having something of a somewhat normal life. Read more. Watch a couple of movies. I'll be in San Mateo, not San Francisco, till Saturday night and will have a full day, Friday, to do whatever. No idea, yet, as to what that whatever will be. I've seen everything I want to in SF so don't feel the need to go into town...though I may. I might take my sketchbook with me and do some pen and ink stuff.

I'll have a car. Maybe I'll hop over to Carmel or Monterrey. I haven't been there since I was in college. Move-in's Thursday morning; the fair goes Friday and Saturday and I'm not needed back till 2pm on Saturday. Then once everything's loaded out and headed for the California Book Fair in Pasadena, I hop a redeye to Miami to handle load-out of the Miami Map Fair.

Then Monday next week it's back up to Buffalo...and after that I'm office-bound till some packing job comes up. A couple are hinting at needing me, but nothing concrete in any way, form, or fashion.

Let's see if I can keep from gaining weight this trip.

No comments: