Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Tiger is in repose...

I have been blank when it comes to writing anything, the last week. It's hard to even do this much. Not sure why...just feel like being a lazy kitteh...

I'm not doing nothing...at least, that's what I tell myself. Have done research and some reading. Found a place in Scotland that has a map of Derry from 1955, he says. It's on its way. Still overwhelmed at the thought of trying to write this book...and currently truly hating my job. Not all of it, just the office part. Seems I get sniped at and manage to fuck up at least once a day.

Good thing is, I'm off to Berkeley and Seattle, next week. Maybe Bedford Hills. Who knows, on that part? Be gone a week. Get me away and another break from here and kick me around a little, I hope.

Something's gotta change because this is driving me nuts...but what it is, I have no idea.

No comments: