Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A quickie

I'm tired and ready to sit in the tub forever, so nothing much to add here.

I am pissed off that the Democrats lost Ted Kennedy's seat to a Tea-party pretty-boy with blow-dried hair. It's like the idiots who head the DNC WANT to screw up their party, they keep mucking around so much. And Obama didn't help matters by waiting till so late to pay attention -- as usual. That man seems incapable of thinking on his feet except when making a speech.

So...now there is no super-majority in the Senate. Now what? Gridlock or reconciliation to get things done? Either way, the GOP will fuck with them as much as they can. The Repugnicans don't give a damn about the country; they just want back in power so they can give their rich buddies more tax cuts and dismantle Social Security and Medicare. And it looks like the Democowards will help them do it by not doing a damned thing to fight them. It's diseased.

I did more work on RIHC6v2 but not a lot; I needed to go through and remind myself who was who in it, so I reread v1 for a while, tonight, till I got sleepy. I have it on a USB drive I carry with me.

BTW -- if anybody out there reading this needs a kick-ass cinematographer, Brad Rushing is an artist with light. Check him out at bradrushing.com and see for yourself. Elegance defined.

No comments: