Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catch up

Man, it seems I'm way behind on everything. I did laundry and paperwork and e-mails -- I have 5 e-mail addresses which is WAY too many but each one has different people on it as well as some of the same people and I just never can find the time to consolidate them since it would be really hard to do. Of course, I let myself sleep late so that got me started late, and I caught up on my sites and now feel up to date with the news of the world.

One budding problem -- my AC has a leak of some kind...or maybe it's just condensation...except I haven't run it all week and yet the carpet under it is wet and beginning to mold. NOT cool...nor does the damned thing do all that MUCH in the way of cooling. ACs in this part of the country suck.

So...pulling together my next trip to NYC on Wednesday with a Thursday return. I think I can pull this off if I work steady at it. Then the following week I'm off to LA and SA.

No writing done, today. I just fiddled with some of the images I shot in NYC over the last two days. Turns out I screwed up my camera's settings, so half the images are in low-res and look like crap. See?
But I DO like how the Chagall window in the UN building turned out.

No comments: