Derry, Northern Ireland

Derry, Northern Ireland
A book I'm working on is set in this town.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Democratic Congresswoman Shot (Assassinated?) In Arizona

It MIGHT just be a case of domestic abuse gone wrong She was targeted by a right wing nut and six people died, including a 9 year old girl...but I'll still bet Glenn, Bill and Sean are giving each other high-fives, right now, and the Tea-Party's sending out e-mails of happiness and glee.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/08/arizona.shooting/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Can't wait to hear the hypocritical comments that spew out of the GOP.  They ALL ginned up this atmosphere of hate and paranoia about Democrats, so I hope they ALL burn in hell.

MORE:
 This is the guy who was arrested --

MySpace has taken it down, apparently.  I watched one of his YouTube videos, and I think the little creep's going to plead insanity.

Boehner's already whimpering the usual "can't we all just get along" BS that comes out after the GOP's rhetoric catches up to them.

And Sarah Palin's already taken down her hit list, which had Rep. Giffords' name on it with a bullseye.

I'm so sickened by this, I can't even think straight...or maybe I should change that phrase to "...think queer".  Since I ain't straight.

UPDATE:

I wasn't far wrong; the haters are blaming the shooting on liberals.  One asshole even posted a comment on KGUN (talk about inappropriate) that swore nothing but liberals and Democrats commit assassinations.  Diseased is the only word for this scum.

No comments: